We continuously refine and add new features to our websites. See our blog posts below.
Our offices will be open during the festive season apart from the public holidays.
You can now group your subscribers and send a different newsletter to each group. Some people want to receive your newsletter, but not property alerts (or vice versa) or you might have an investor newsletter and a homeowner newsletter which you would want to send to different people.
Activities happening on your website can be tracked in the admin console by going to the monitoring menu dropdown. From there the principal can easily see what is happening on the website, what their agents are up to as well as website communications to and from their agents.
|Admin console monitoring menu dropdown.|
- SMS Agent - Logs of any SMSes sent to your agents. (If you would like to buy more credit at 65c per credit, please email us.)
- Enquiry Forms - All Enquiry Forms completed on your website.
- Property Enquiries - A list of all Property Enquiries received by your agents.
- Owner Email feedback - Logs any feedback received from owners to the Owner Email that was sent.
Did you know you can send us a list of subscriber email addresses to do a bulk import into your admin console for you? How easy is that!
We do this because we want to help you get your property alerts to as many people as possible.
The property alerts are an incredibly powerful tool for a number of reasons:
- Enables buyers to be immediately notified whenever you have new properties for sale.
- Enables you to present properties to hundreds or thousands of interested buyers.
- They happen automatically - no extra work (phone calls or emails) or costs (phone calls) are required to get your new properties in front of all of your interested buyers.
- They happen fast - go out automatically at 7am the day after the property is uploaded or you can send them immediately (see how here). Sending them out immediately is especially important if its an open mandate as it could mean you are presenting it to the buyer before another agent … and therefore making the sale!
- They ensure that all of your interested buyers are notified - there is no human error where you or one of your agents could forget to present the property to a buyer.
- Builds brand recognition - people know you are professional and active.
|A property alerts email.|
- when talking to potential buyers over the phone
- from your incoming emails
Your logo is critical to the look of your website, which is why the importance of a good logo can’t be understated - it is what distinguishes you from your competitors and establishes trust. A professionally designed logo shows you are a professional estate agent.
|Why you need to stand out from your competitors.|
|Logo evolution of well known brands.|
You can now send an email with property information from the admin console instead of having to compose them yourself.
|Example of an email sent from the Admin console.|
All you have to do is select which properties to include and then personalise the intro paragraph and click send.
|Select properties to include in the email.|
No more spending of time and effort finding and putting together this information. Instead you can send a personalised email that, while it looks professional, also has the look and feel of one composed by yourself.
Have you ever wanted to start uploading a property but didn’t want to publish it on your website yet, or wanted to remove a property off your website temporarily? Maybe you didn’t have all the information, time or the property wasn’t yet on the market.
We are pleased to tell you that you can now do so with our new ‘draft’ feature. A property can now be saved to a draft before being pushed live on your website, or a live property can be moved to drafts thereby removing it from your website.
|Save to draft from upload property screen.|
|Access draft properties from admin console.|
So no more uploading a property when it is not 100% ready and no more losing work that you started but unexpectedly could not finish. We are sure you will find this new feature very helpful.
We want to remind you of our ongoing refer-a-friend policy!
If you send a friend our way and they sign up with web-box, both you and the friend you referred will get a 50% discount off your subscription fees for 3 months. All your friend needs to do, for you both to benefit from this amazing offer is to let us know that you were the one who recommended us.
We hope that this perk will help you boldly share your love of web-box!
If you have any questions, you can gladly contact us.
Our Quick Notes are a great “on-the-run” tool for agents to make notes on each property. You can record things like viewings, owner interaction and commission splits.
|Quick Notes for a property with clickable phone numbers.|
|New portal we feed residential properties to.|
|New portal we feed commercial properties to.|
Commercial People is one of the few portals dedicated solely to commercial properties. As with all the free portals, your properties are automatically copied to them and you can click from the admin console directly to the property on the portal to view it:
|Link to view property on the portal.|
|Portals fed to by web-box.|
We like to ensure you get optimum exposure via the available property portals. Load once and appear everywhere!
We have refined the search in the admin console properties page by removing the general search box and replacing it with a search field for each column.
|New search in the admin console properties page.|
This was done because the previous search sometimes gave unexpected results. The new search addresses this and gives you more precise search results as it is limited to one column.
|Multiple column search.|
|Download or print search results.|
We are excited to let you know that RentBay, one of the current free portals we automatically feed your rental properties to now has a for sale section for residential and commercial property - propbay.co.za
We have enabled the feed so your for sale properties will automatically be copied to this portal. Like the other free portals, you don’t have to do anything - it happens automatically. The link to the property on the portal will appear alongside the other portal links in your admin console.
|Link to Propbay in your admin console.|
We hope you get great exposure from this new portal and would love to know what you think so please contact us.