Google Remarketing Ads Offering Show your adverts to people who have visited your website, keeping you top of mind.
Google Remarketing Ads are custom designed advertisements that can be displayed on various websites to the people who have already visited your own website. This is extremely powerful as both buyers and sellers often interact with many estate agents and by being visible when they leave your website and go elsewhere, you can now be the one they remember and come back to.
Being top of mind is a great advantage but there are more benefits for your estate agency. By building an impression that you are well advertised, “everywhere”, you are building credibility too.
Imagine yourself as a seller: When you are deciding who to list your property with you would look at a couple of agency websites. By the time you are done they all blur into each other.
If one agency’s ads get shown back to you after that (via remarketing) this would significantly increase the chances of you going with that agent.
- How does the tracking work?
- We will add a piece of Google Remarketing code to your website so that visitors get added to your remarketing audiences through browser cookies.
- Why do I need different size ads?
- Different websites have different size slots available for adverts. So to get your advert on as many websites as possible one has to provide a range of sizes to Google.
What does it cost?
- Once-off Setup:
- R2000 + VAT Includes design and creation of different size ads for the campaign
- R1000 + VAT If you reuse previously created Google Display Ads
- Monthly Costs:
- To web-box: R650 + VAT (1-hour management per month)
- To Google: R200 + VAT (the spend can be very little and still get great results)
There is a minimum contract period of 6 months.